Marketing nightclubs is all about image and reputation. While your revenue is generated from selling drinks, bottle service, cover charges, and, possibly, venue rentals, you are also in the business of selling a fun and unique experience to your customers to increase loyalty and overall image and reputation. Your most powerful marketing message will come from these customer experiences dictated by the ambiance of your club, the music you play, the entertainment you have, and the different social groups who attend.
At Taste Marketing Strategies, we understand that customer experience is a major controlling factor to consider in formulating a working marketing plan for your nightclub. We work not only to improve your image and reputation to the local community to increase club traffic and business, but also keep them consistent with marketing initiatives.
Your marketing consultant will work with you one-on-one to develop a custom marketing plan for your nightclub using a combination of strategies in advertising, social media, public relations, promotions, event marketing, and design specific to your needs to accomplish your marketing goals.
A Taste of Our Nightclub Marketing Strategies: Should I Use an Outside Club Promoter?
Many nightclubs partner with outside club promoters to increase business and traffic. It’s a common practice that can have rewarding results when working with a promotions company that understands your unique business, well-networked, and is able to use this understanding and network to successfully attract new and loyal customers into your club.
Unfortunately, working with outside club promoters can also have damaging results to your nightclub’s image and reputation when working with an inexperienced promotions company who often over-promise and under-deliver.
Before you commit to using an outside club promoter to promote your nightclub, make sure you consider the following:
- What nights of the week do you need a club promoter and willing to share revenue?
- What are your terms in revenue between your club and the club promoter regarding share of cover charges and/or bar sales?
- Can you negotiate a fixed guarantee of bar sales with the club promoter to increase accountability for their service?
- What kind of local experience and track record does the club promoter you’re considering have in attracting customers?
- Does the club promoter you are considering have credible references and proof of past performance with other nightclubs?
- What marketing methods does the club promoter you’re considering use to successfully promote your nightclub?
- Is marketing distributed by the club promoter such as flyers going to be respectful of your club’s image, reputation, and standards?
- Would you be more successful and have more return using the revenue planned to be shared with the club promoter on other forms of marketing to increase business and traffic?
While these are good general questions to consider in working with a club promoter, it’s ultimately your responsibility to protect your nightclub’s image and reputation with the local community. You must weigh in the pros and cons of working with a club promoter, make sure your prospects are qualified to represent your nightclub with integrity, and consider alternate methods in accomplishing your ultimate goal: to increase traffic and revenue into your nightclub.
Taste Marketing Strategies works with you in all marketing initiatives for your nightclub including the use of club promoters. Contact Taste Marketing Strategies now and set up a free consultation with a local marketing expert to find out more on how we do this for you!
For more marketing tips and insights, visit our blog.